N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Awesome!

Great animation, love the idea, an NG school xD, wish I went there ^^. Added to favourites and fived. Nice work! =).

Former Demon Tales Former Demon Tales

Looks great!

Looks really good, Ill keep an eye out for the movie. Also I noticed you took the music from FMA, dunno if thats legal or not, but it's a great piece of music, love the soundtrack to FMA. Anyway nice work! =D

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Awsome

Awsome stuff, great animation, added to favourites.

I'll be sad to see terkoiz go... ='(

pandas BIG adventure pandas BIG adventure

Very Good!

I love these sorts of games and this one was very well done, it was just the right difficulty and required some exploration, trial and error and thinking, great job, will be playing the next ;). Keep it up!

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Awsome!

Really good, the graphics are nice and the gameplay is really smooth, great work! Though mabye you should add a block function?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Maybe the option to block would have been nice, but personally I didn't see it as necessary. Good idea though, and glad you like my game, thanks!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Very Good =D

Very good, the idea, is original, simplistic and effective. Great work, Added to favourites and 5/5. Great work =D.

Tran of Tetris Tran of Tetris

Good =D

It's good, love the shading/colouring. But he is at a weird angle, looks like hes gonna fall off, love the concept though, good work =D better than I could do...